Thanks to my fellow blogger over at Falling Down the Book Hole, I’ve been inspired to share some of the books I have on my Kindle that I can loan. If you aren’t aware of this program, you can loan books that you have purchased (either for free or $.99 or more) to fellow readers for two weeks. To determine if you can loan a book, go into Amazon, click on Manage Your Content and Devices and click on the ellipses next to a book. If you are able to loan a book, you will see “Loan this title”. You just enter the borrowers email and viola, you’ve loaned a book. I don’t have a ton of books to loan since I have Kindle Unlimited, but I have a few and I’m happy to loan them to anyone. My list is below.
Co-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn
Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe (if anyone has the other books in the series they can loan, I’m dying to get my hands on them:)
Fake Fiancee by Ilsa Madden-Mills
Craving by Helen Hardt
After we Fall by Melanie Harlow
Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid
MacKenzie Fire by Elle Casey
Mechanic by Alexa Riley
Beautiful Life by Brynne Asher
Lev by Belle Aurora
The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry
Slider by Stacy Borel
The Allure of Dean Harper by R.S. Grey
Ignite by Tessa Teevan
The Sweetest Seduction by Crista McHugh
Affliction by River Savage
Happy weekend all!
I discovered today that I have reached 150 followers, and from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you to everyone who has read, commented, followed or liked my blog. I never in a million years though anyone would read my blog, but I’m thrilled you have and thankful to all of you.
Have a fantastic weekend and thanks again!
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and mention their blog
- Display the award on your blog
- give 10 facts about yourself
- nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers
- post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- mention the rules in your post
- ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
Thank you to The Bookish Wonderland for the nomination. I nominate:
- Dogs and Books
- Lipsy Lost and Found
- Zoey Muses
- Books & Photography
- A Reader’s Whimsy
The questions from Bookish Wonderland were:
- What’s your name , and what’s the meaning behind it? My name is Sheri (given name Sheryl). It means Princess.
- do you believe in love? Yes. I’ve been married almost 20 years.
- what’s your favorite song? Right now it’s Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
- mention your all time favorite books ( at least three) Sphere by Michael Crichton, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- what’s your talent? Being organized
- your most awkward situation? Doing karaoke (while being videotaped) to a song I’d never heard before
- how old are you? 44
- if you could date any bookish character who would it be? Wow, I have no idea. I would have to say Lee Nightingale from the Rock Chick series.
- favorite color ? Purple
- what’s your happiest memory? ( i loved this question so i’m using it) I have so many, but one of my favorite is sitting in the dark with my dad listening to music in the late 70’s. It really fostered my love of music.
Ten facts about me:
- I’m a born and bred Chicagoan
- I love sports, especially hockey and football
- I have never been to Las Vegas
- I’m a fantasy football league commissioner
- I’ve been binge watching The Office for the 30th time
- My all time favorite movie is the Godfather Part 2
- I LOVE dogs; I have two
- I once ran into Chris Farley; literally
- I have two boys
- I’ve been working for 25 years and have had four jobs in that time
My questions for you:
- What’s your favorite book?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite podcast (or type of music)?
- Where are you from?
- Do you have a favorite genre of books?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve visited?
- What’s the best book you read in high school?
- Would you go to your high school reunion?
- How many books do you think you’ll read this year?
I look forward to seeing everyone’s answers.