Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & Bookish Blog. This week’s topic is a Thanksgiving Freebie.
Top 10 Things I’m Thankful For
- My family. Both immediate and larger, I have an amazing family that encourages me and loves me unconditionally. Makes a big difference in my life.
- My dogs. My dogs are a constant source of joy for me. They always know how to make me feel better.
- Sports. I’m thankful that there are always sports on TV, which gives me a) something to watch and b) something to talk to people about.
- TV. I love TV. It’s probably sad that I’m thankful for it, but I am!
- My job. I have a good job with bosses who respect me and value my opinion, and I have great co-workers who are also friends.
- The friends I’ve made through my kids. We have made amazing friends through our son, and I’m so thankful for them.
- My health. Despite being overweight, I’m relatively healthy, and I’m thankful for that.
- Wine. Always makes me feel good after a rough day.
- My blog followers. I never in a million years thought people would read my blog. I’m thankful for each and every one of you.
- Life. Life is precious. I’m grateful to be living each day.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!