Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is:
10 Random Facts about Me
- I LOVE sports. No, I’m obsessed with sports. All sports (with the exception of the NBA; but I love college basketball). I even love watching golf. My favorite sports are football and hockey.
- I collect magnets – from places. When friends travel, they will buy me magnets, and more than half the side of my fridge is covered in magnets. My prized magnet is a blessed magnet of Vatican City.
- I’m obsessed with true crime. OJ, Adnan Syed, you name it, I love it. I don’t love to read about true crime, but I love to watch or listen.
- I’m a dog lover. I have two of my own, and I would have more if I could. There’s a dog park by my office and I will go there at lunch so I can watch the dogs; it makes me happy.
- I watch WAY too much TV for my own good. It drives my husband insane.
- I only read books on my kindle. I don’t remember the last time I read a paper book.
- My favorite music genre is 90’s Alternative. Blink-182 is my favorite band.
- My favorite movie is the Godfather Part II.
- I’m a born and bred Chicagoan, but I love the Dallas Cowboys and have since I was five years old.
- I’m a fantasy football commissioner.
- I’m the proud mother of two boys, ages 17 and 11. They are my greatest joy in life.
What are some facts about you?