- I don’t like surprises, so I tend to read spoilers while reading a book. Makes the surprises easier to handle, while annoying my entire family.
- If I download a book, then read negative reviews, I tend to not read the book. There have been a few exceptions to this, but for the most part, it’s how I roll.
- I read 100 pages in Gone Girl and hated all the characters, so I gave up. SO many people love that book, and I just can’t figure out why.
- I always need to know where I’m at in a book, so I always have the little indicator in the left hand corner of my kindle. I become obsessive about that.
- If I am reading a book that’s really detail heavy, I will skip through the detail. I hate unnecessary detail, and can sometimes ruin a book for me.
- I don’t read paper books anymore. I have a bunch of books on a shelf on my basement that I’m never going to read (though I purchased from the Humane Society). I only read books on my kindle.
- I don’t like reading true crime books. I love watching documentaries about true crime, but for some reason, I can bring myself to read them.
What’s on your list.
Happy reading and happy weekend.