I was scrolling through my Reader on WordPress this afternoon, and ran across Nerdy Wolf Reads topic of Fave Five – Series. I was interested and sat back to think about what my top five would be. As NWR stated, I removed trilogies (that should be whole separate topic) and made sure the series had at least 4 books in it.
Here is my Fave Five series in order.
- The Rock Chick Series by Kristen Ashley. This is my favorite book series of all time The Rock Chick series is about 8 “hot bunch” guys and the women they meet along the way. The books are both romance and romantic suspense, and are funny as hell, with awesome side characters. All the books are set in Denver (as are most KA series)but this series is a must read. There are 8 books in the series (wish there were 10 more).
2. With Me in Seattle Series by Kristen Proby. This series follows the lives of the Montgomery clan from Seattle, and there friends. Each book is about someone different, and each book is really good (I didn’t like #4 as much as the others). These are real alpha males who are loyal and protective of their women. I really loved this series and wish there were more books coming. There are 8 books in the series.
3. Dream Man Series by Kristen Ashley. Anyone who follows my blog knows how much I love Kristen Ashley and her books, so it should come as no surprise that two of her series made my list. The Dream Man series was fantastic (the first book wasn’t my favorite, but the third…). Another series with strong female characters and awesome alpha males. KA is the best author of alpha males out there. There are only 4 books in this series, but it spun off another series (Chaos).
4. Virgin River Series by Robyn Carr. I haven’t read this series in a while, and didn’t read the last four books in the series, but I really enjoyed Virgin River. If you’ve ever seen the movie Doc Hollywood and liked it, you’ll like this series. From book one with Jack and Mel, I just loved the people in this town and its characters. The main characters are in each book. More chick lit than romance, but a good series. There are 16 books in the series.
5. Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. While I no longer read the vampire genre, I loved this series when it first came out. You had a bit of everything in this series – vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches. All in Louisiana. Sookie was a great character, and her on and off again romance with Eric and Bill was great. There are 13 books in the series.
What are your favorite book series? Leave a comment below.
You can always see what I’m reading by following me on goodreads.com.