Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I’m not following their theme this week.
This week, my Top 10 is “The Top 10 books on my kindle I likely won’t read”. These books have been on my kindle for a while, and based on changes in likes and reading reviews, I likely won’t read. They aren’t in any order.
1. Anything by Olivia Cunning. I have at least 10 Olivia Cunning books and I won’t read one of them. I read the first 30% of backstage pass and was so turned off that I’ve written her off as an author. I will be deleting her books.
2. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I thought initially I would be interested, but I don’t really have any interest anymore.
3. Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich. Honestly, after the total shit that was book twenty, I’m done with all things Janet Evanovich.
4. Razing Kayne by Julianne Reeves. After reading the reviews, I completely lost interest.
5. Love Unscripted by Tina Reber. This book has been on my kindle since I got my first kindle, and it has not piqued my interest since.
6. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. After seeing the movie and totally loving it, I decided I didn’t want to read this.
7. Thoughtless by Colleen Hoover. Another book that has been on my kindle for over two years, and it’s not calling my name.
8. Taint by S.L. Jennings. I downloaded this book because of the hot guy on the cover but the content no longer appeals to me.
9. Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley. I went through a major Kristen Ashley faze. I no longer read her, and her book about a genie is so much less appealing.
10. Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley. Again, so bored with Kristen Ashley. And her books are way too fucking long.